Unlawful Impound Report — Seraphim Shulga

Fill in a report here if you believe that your vehicle has been unlawfully impounded
Seraphim Shulga

Unlawful Impound Report — Seraphim Shulga

Post by Seraphim Shulga » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Unlawful Impound Report

Your Information
Name: Seraphim Shulga
Address: East Los Santos, St. Catherine Street, Frederick C Doyle Housing Projects — Block G, Apt 6
Phone-number: 774206
E-mail: [email protected]
Bank account number: 3147 7931 4177 1637

Vehicle Information
Vehicle model: '96 BMW E38 740i
Vehicle type: Sedan ((Elegant))
License plate: NM3 6283
VIN: 18948

Location of parking: Freedom Street, infront of "Tekhnopolis" Electronics Store.
Date of impound: approx. 13/10/18

Why do you think this impound was unlawful?: It was parked lawfully, with two wheels on the pavement, two others on the road, infront of my very own electronics store. I'll say it again: the vehicle was parked on the municipal territory directly along the store front, owned by me, and me alone. I had no orders for the RS Haul at that time, the traffic in that area is low, and the space on St. Catherine Street allows for a lot of cars to be parked. There are no public parking lots in the area.

Thomas Warren
Managing Director
Managing Director

Re: Unlawful Impound Report — Seraphim Shulga

Post by Thomas Warren » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Unlawful Impound Report Reply

Greetings,

After investigating, I found that your vehicle was lawfully impounded. It was parked within 5 feet of an intersection at Atlantica Ave, East los Santos. I have attached a photograph to this reply including how was your car parked before taking any action. If you're still in disbelief please respond so we can speak about this further.

Sincerely,
Managing Director
The photograph would be attached hereShow