Application - Elijah Stillien [INTERVIEW]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Traffic Operator within the Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Bureau of Traffic Services here!

RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN
Elijah Stillien

Application - Elijah Stillien [INTERVIEW]

Post by Elijah Stillien » Thu May 17, 2018 1:58 pm

Employment Application

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Title: Mr
I.II - Forename: Elijah
I.III - Middle Name: -
I.IV - Surname: Stillien
I.V - Gender: [x] Male | [ ] Female | [ ] Non-binary
I.VI - Date of Birth: 09/05/1995/
I.VII - Marital Status: [x] Single | [ ] Married | [ ] Widowed | [ ] Divorced
I.VIII - Are you a citizen of the United States?: [x] Yes | [ ] No
I.IX - Residential Address: LS, Guantanamo Bay 6
I.X - Contact Information
I.X.I - Mobile Phone Number: 591737
I.X.II - E-mail: [email protected]
SECTION II - EDUCATIONAL RECORDSwhite
II.I - High School
II.I.I - School Name: High School of Texas
II.I.II - City, State: USA, TEXAS, AUSTIN
II.II - Higher Education
II.II.I - University Name: College of Jahova's Hitt's
II.II.II - City, State: USA, TEXAS, AUSTIN
II.II.III - Type of Diploma: Undergrad
SECTION III - CRIMINAL RECORDSwhite
III.I - Do you have any past felonious convictions?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
III.I.I - If yes, elaborate: ANSWER
III.II - Do you have any past misdemeanour convictions?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
III.II.I - If yes, elaborate: ANSWER
III.III - Have you received a ticket within the last year (( 10 days ))?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
III.III.I - If yes, elaborate: ANSWER
III.IV - Are you currently subject to criminal trial and/or are a defendant of an ongoing court case?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
SECTION IV - LICENSESwhite
IV.I - Automotive License: [x] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Motorbike License: [ ] Yes | [x] No
IV.III - Boat License: [ ] Yes | [x] No
IV.V - Concealed Carry Weapon Licence (CCWP): [ ] Tier 1 | [ ] Tier 2 | [x] Neither
SECTION V - MEDICAL RECORDSwhite
V.I - Are you physically, mentally and psychologically fit to work optimally?: [x] Yes | [ ] No
V.I.I - If not, what deems you unfit? ANSWER
V.II - Have you recently undergone surgery?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
V.III - Do you consume alcoholic beverages?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
V.III.I - If yes, how often?: ANSWER
V.III.II - If yes, do you understand that you are not permitted to be on duty whilst under the influence?: [ ] Yes | [ ] No
V.IV - Are you currently taking any prescribed medicines?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
V.IV.I - If yes, what are you taking?: ANSWER
SECTION VI - PROFESSIONAL RECORDSwhite
VI.I - Please list down all your previous and/or current employers below Add/remove as necessary
  • RS HAUL - DELIVERY DRIVER - TOWN HALL
VI.II - Have you ever been employed by a towing company/agency before?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
VI.II.I - If yes, please indicate your previous towing company/agency: ANSWER
VI.II.II - If you had worked for the Bureau of Traffic Services previously, please indicate your former position: ANSWER
SECTION VII - QUESTIONNAIRE (NEW APPLICANT - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VII.I - Why do you want to become employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services?
(Minimum 100 words)
I wish to become employed by the Bureau Of Traffic Services, because I adore their work. The city needs to be taken adequate care of, to make sure people understand and operate their vehicles, as well as park them, where they should. I must say I've seen a few employees do their part as a worker, but I cant help but notice that these past few days the work has slowed down quite a lot. I want to provide a solid activity within the Bureau, to help not only the people who need it, but the co-workers, too, after all, we're all in the same side, team.
VII.II- What makes you stand out amongst the other applicants?
(Minimum 100 words)
What most makes me stand out among other people, is my character and will to help everyone whom I can. Suppose it's someone who just had their car break down, I'll stop and help to my best efforts, and if i'm in a hurry, i'll at least call a friend or some services, to help him in any way I can. I am quite fit and experienced to lead and take care of small communities, groups and teams of whatever kind. Another strength of mine is how I figure out solutions to tasks and problems. I have a strong mind of making sure I try my best.
SECTION VIII - QUESTIONNAIRE (RETURNING EMPLOYEE - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VIII.I - Why do you want to be employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services once again?
(Minimum 100 words)
ANSWER
VIII.II- Why should we hire you again?
(Minimum 100 words)
ANSWER
SECTION IX - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))white
(( IX.I - Account Name: borat ))
(( IX.II - OwlGaming Forums Name: Elfas13 ))
(( IX.III - Is this your main character? [x] Yes | [ ] No ))
(( IX.IV - Unedited screenshot of all your characters (From your UCP) Active, inactive and CK’ed))
SpoilerShow
(( IX.V - Geographic Location and Timezone: Europe, Lithuania, GMT UTC+2 ))
(( IX.VI - Age: 17 ))
(( IX.VII - Direct link to your admin record: https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c ... I8cHw0eeg0 ))
(( IX.VIII - Unedited screenshot of your /stats:
SpoilerShow
))
(( IX.IX - OOC Notes (if applicable): My admin history is quite terrible, I know. Before going inactive I went on a bug-chasing spree, as I began abusing a bug which had unlocked cars, then I got punished for it. I've learnt my hard earned lessons, and shouldn't expect another punishment from me. ))
SECTION X - DECLARATIONwhite
I, Elijah Stillein, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorise the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.
X.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [x] Yes | [ ] No
X.II - Signature: E.S13~
X.III - Date: 17/05/2018
Last edited by Elijah Stillien on Tue May 22, 2018 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Valentin Payne
Supervisor
Supervisor

Re: Application - Elijah Stillein [ON HOLD]

Post by Valentin Payne » Sun May 20, 2018 11:50 am

Application Response

To Elijah Stillein,

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • VII.II: Way under the mentioned minimum word limit.
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,
Bureau of Traffic Services
@Elijah Stillein

Elijah Stillien

Post by Elijah Stillien » Mon May 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Re-edited. @Valentin Payne

Nathan Moreau
Supervisor
Supervisor

Post by Nathan Moreau » Mon May 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Elijah Stillein,

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • Title; Sections I.II & I.IV: We couldn't find an Elijah Stillein in our database. Are you certain that your name is "Elijah Stillein'? (( We know how your name is really spelt but not IC'ly so yeah.. ))
  • Section II.I.II: Where exactly in Texas? USA isn't exactly a city in that state.
  • Section II.II.II: Where exactly in Texas? USA isn't exactly a city in that state.
  • (( Section IX.VII: Either remove "ANSWER" or put the link to your admin record there. Just fix all the points indicated and you'll be good to go. ))
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,
Nathan Moreau
@Elijah Stillien
SpoilerShow
Nathan Moreau
Human Resources Supervisor
Senior Traffic Operator

Elijah Stillien

Re: Application - Elijah Stillien [ON HOLD]

Post by Elijah Stillien » Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 am

Apologies for that, suppose I didnt notice those details while writing, should be ok unless I missed something again. @Valentin Payne

Valentin Payne
Supervisor
Supervisor

Re: Application - Elijah Stillien [INTERVIEW]

Post by Valentin Payne » Tue May 22, 2018 8:53 am

Application Response

To Mister Elijah Stillien,

We have evaluated your application and would like to invite you to an INTERVIEW.
Please head to our headquarters in Pacific Avenue, Ocean Docks, it's located on the south side of Los Santos. Once there, call our hotline (#9021) and request an interview, stating your name.
We look forward to your interview. Please make sure that you do this within seven (7) days. If you fail to do so, your application will be considered withdrawn.

Sincerely,