Application - Max Hunter [INTERVIEW]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Traffic Operator within the Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Bureau of Traffic Services here!

RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN
Max Hunter

Application - Max Hunter [INTERVIEW]

Post by Max Hunter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:01 am

Employment Application

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Title: Mr
I.II - Forename: Max
I.III - Middle Name: -
I.IV - Surname: Hunter
I.V - Gender: [✓] Male | [ ] Female | [ ] Non-binary
I.VI - Date of Birth: 03/11/1996
I.VII - Marital Status: [✓] Single | [ ] Married | [ ] Widowed | [ ] Divorced
I.VIII - Are you a citizen of the United States?: [✓] Yes | [ ] No
I.IX - Residential Address: West Broadway Apartment 8
I.X - Contact Information
I.X.I - Mobile Phone Number: 606912
I.X.II - E-mail: [email protected]
SECTION II - EDUCATIONAL RECORDSwhite
II.I - High School
II.I.I - School Name: The Urban School of San Francisco
II.I.II - City, State: San Francisco, California
II.II - Higher Education
II.II.I - University Name: University of California
II.II.II - City, State: Los Angeles, California
II.II.III - Type of Diploma: Engineering
SECTION III - CRIMINAL RECORDSwhite
III.I - Do you have any past felonious convictions?: [ ] Yes | [✓] No
III.I.I - If yes, elaborate: -
III.II - Do you have any past misdemeanour convictions?: [ ] Yes | [✓] No
III.II.I - If yes, elaborate: -
III.III - Have you received a ticket within the last year (( 10 days ))?: [ ] Yes | [✓] No
III.III.I - If yes, elaborate: -
III.IV - Are you currently subject to criminal trial and/or are a defendant of an ongoing court case?: [ ] Yes | [✓] No
SECTION IV - LICENSESwhite
IV.I - Automotive License: [✓] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Motorbike License: [✓] Yes | [ ] No
IV.III - Boat License: [ ] Yes | [✓] No
IV.V - Concealed Carry Weapon Licence (CCWP): [ ] Tier 1 | [ ] Tier 2 | [✓] Neither
SECTION V - MEDICAL RECORDSwhite
V.I - Are you physically, mentally and psychologically fit to work optimally?: [✓] Yes | [ ] No
V.I.I - If not, what deems you unfit? -
V.II - Have you recently undergone surgery?: [ ] Yes | [✓] No
V.III - Do you consume alcoholic beverages?: [✓] Yes | [ ] No
V.III.I - If yes, how often?: Sometimes in weekends
V.III.II - If yes, do you understand that you are not permitted to be on duty whilst under the influence?: [✓] Yes | [ ] No
V.IV - Are you currently taking any prescribed medicines?: [ ] Yes | [✓] No
V.IV.I - If yes, what are you taking?: -
SECTION VI - PROFESSIONAL RECORDSwhite
VI.I - Please list down all your previous and/or current employers below Add/remove as necessary
  • Illusion Customs - Founder - Out of business
    VI.II - Have you ever been employed by a towing company/agency before?: [ ] Yes | [✓] No
    VI.II.I - If yes, please indicate your previous towing company/agency: -
    VI.II.II - If you had worked for the Bureau of Traffic Services previously, please indicate your former position: -
SECTION VII - QUESTIONNAIRE (NEW APPLICANT - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VII.I - Why do you want to become employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services?
(Minimum 100 words)
I want to join the Bureau of Traffic Services to fulfill my curiosity, As one of my old friend was a member of a towing company, and he always was talking to me about the work there and how he enjoy it. So I want to join to know how this job really is and live a new experience and meet new people. Also, I want to join because I don't like to sit at home as I'm a working person, so I want to be a part of new community after my former place of work is out of business.
VII.II- What makes you stand out amongst the other applicants?
(Minimum 100 words)
I have some skills and qualifications due to my former experience in the work field that can make me stand among the other applicants. Flexibility is my strongest suit as I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done as adapting to multiple tasks and adjust my working schedule to have flexible working hours, another skill is Teamwork as I have experience from working at small company before as we were working as a team, Also Leadership skills as my former position was managing a business in addition to resolve conflicts that might happen among the staff.
SECTION VIII - QUESTIONNAIRE (RETURNING EMPLOYEE - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VIII.I - Why do you want to be employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services once again?
(Minimum 100 words)

VIII.II- Why should we hire you again?
(Minimum 100 words)
SECTION IX - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))white
(( IX.I - Account Name: MaxHunter ))
(( IX.II - OwlGaming Forums Name: Max_Hunter ))
(( IX.III - Is this your main character? [✓] Yes | [ ] No ))
(( IX.IV - Unedited screenshot of all your characters (From your UCP) Active, inactive and CK’ed))
SpoilerShow
(( IX.V - Geographic Location and Timezone: Africa, Cairo - GMT+02 ))
(( IX.VI - Age: 21 ))
(( IX.VII - Direct link to your admin record (https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/): https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c ... Dppfbk5kY/ ))
(( IX.VIII - Unedited screenshot of your /stats:
SpoilerShow
))
(( IX.IX - OOC Notes (if applicable): About the OOC history , the Multi Accounting was my brother ,and the Logging to avoid RP was network problem))
SECTION X - DECLARATIONwhite
I, Max Hunter, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorise the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.
X.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [✓] Yes | [ ] No
X.II - Signature:Hunter
X.III - Date: 14/06/2018

Keyon James
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer

Re: Application - Max Hunter

Post by Keyon James » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Max Hunter,

We have evaluated your application and would like to invite you to an INTERVIEW.
Please head to our headquarters in Pacific Avenue, Ocean Docks, it's located on the south side of Los Santos. Once there, call our hotline (#9021) and request an interview, stating your name.
We look forward to your interview. Please make sure that you do this within seven (7) days. If you fail to do so, your application will be considered withdrawn.

Sincerely,
Keyon James
Bureau of Traffic Services

Keyon James

Keyon James
Traffic Operator I & Human Resources