Application - Tommy Pedro [DECLINED]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Traffic Operator within the Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Bureau of Traffic Services here!

RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN
Tommy Pedro

Application - Tommy Pedro [DECLINED]

Post by Tommy Pedro » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:42 am

Employment Application

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Title: Mr
I.II - Forename: Tommy
I.III - Middle Name: Abram
I.IV - Surname: Pedro
I.V - Gender: [ x ] Male | [ ] Female | [ ] Non-binary
I.VI - Date of Birth: 1/01/1992
I.VII - Marital Status: [ X ] Single | [ ] Married | [ ] Widowed | [ ] Divorced
I.VII.I - If married, what's your husband/wife's name? N/A
I.VIII - Are you a citizen of the United States?: [ X ] Yes | [ ] No
I.IX - Residential Address: Reverand Charles Jennings Housing Projects - Block #4 - Apartment #2, Carson st , Los Santos, San Andreas
I.X - Contact Information
I.X.I - Mobile Phone Number: 582175
I.X.II - E-mail: N/A
SECTION II - EDUCATIONAL RECORDSwhite
II.I - High School
II.I.I - School Name: Los Santos High School
II.I.II - City, State: Los Santos, San Andreas
II.II - Higher Education
II.II.I - University Name: University of Los Santos
II.II.II - City, State: Los Santos, San Andreas
II.II.III - Type of Diploma: Applied Studies Diploma
SECTION III - CRIMINAL RECORDSwhite
III.I - Do you have any past felonious convictions?: [ ] Yes | [x ] No
III.I.I - If yes, elaborate: N/A
III.II - Do you have any past misdemeanour convictions?: [ ] Yes | [ X ] No
III.II.I - If yes, elaborate: N/A
III.III - Have you received a ticket within the last year (( 10 days ))?: [ ] Yes | [ X ] No
III.III.I - If yes, elaborate: N/A
III.IV - Are you currently subject to criminal trial and/or are a defendant of an ongoing court case?: [ ] Yes | [ x ] No
SECTION IV - LICENSESwhite
IV.I - Automotive License: [ x ] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Motorbike License: [ ] Yes | [x] No
IV.III - Boat License: [ ] Yes | [x] No
IV.V - Concealed Carry Weapon Licence (CCWP): [ ] Tier 1 | [ ] Tier 2 | [x] Neither
SECTION V - MEDICAL RECORDSwhite
V.I - Are you physically, mentally and psychologically fit to work optimally?: [ x ] Yes | [ ] No
V.I.I - If not, what deems you unfit? N/A
V.II - Have you recently undergone surgery?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
V.III - Do you consume alcoholic beverages?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
V.III.I - If yes, how often?: N/A
V.III.II - If yes, do you understand that you are not permitted to be on duty whilst under the influence?: [X] Yes | [ ] No
V.IV - Are you currently taking any prescribed medicines?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
V.IV.I - If yes, what are you taking?: N/A
SECTION VI - PROFESSIONAL RECORDSwhite
VI.I - Please list down all your previous and/or current employers below Add/remove as necessary
  • Rs Haul - Delivery Driver - 2739
  • N/A - N/A - N/A
VI.II - Have you ever been employed by a towing company/agency before?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
VI.II.I - If yes, please indicate your previous towing company/agency: N/A
VI.II.II - If you had worked for the Bureau of Traffic Services previously, please indicate your former position: N/A
SECTION VII - QUESTIONNAIRE (NEW APPLICANT - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VII.I - Why do you want to become employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services?
(Minimum 100 words)
Last week, I came back to Los Santos and I'm proud for that. I was born in Los Santos, Los Santos is my home. When I was young I always wished to work at BoTS. I think that's the best time to reach my goal, I really miss to work again, I was working as truck driver that helped me so much to love the works, I think I will find the best job for me with BoTS. I think BoTS helps our country so I'll do a good thing for my country. That's the first reason makes me want become a worker with BoTS. My father helped me, he supported me when I was young, he helped me to study well, I wanna make him proud of me, and that's the second reason.

VII.II- What makes you stand out amongst the other applicants?
(Minimum 100 words)
I just wanna help my county no more, I typed that before BoTS helps our country and that makes me happy to be employed in BoTS, I think BoTS won't find someone loves his country and he wants to do anything for it to work with them, the person who loves his country as I do will work for it hard, he won't be tired because his country helps him, it offers to him the good food and the best place to live over there, no way everyone who lives in Los Santos should love ouer country and try to have a good job because that helps him to live a good life and that helps his country so much.
SECTION VIII - QUESTIONNAIRE (RETURNING EMPLOYEE - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VIII.I - Why do you want to be employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services once again?
(Minimum 100 words)
N/A
VIII.II- Why should we hire you again?
(Minimum 100 words)
N/A
SECTION IX - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))white
(( IX.I - Account Name: Alasd ))
(( IX.II - OwlGaming Forums Name: Hitman78 ))
(( IX.III - Is this your main character? [x] Yes | [ ] No ))
(( IX.IV - Unedited screenshot of all your characters (From your UCP) Active, inactive and CK’ed))
SpoilerShow
(( IX.V - Geographic Location and Timezone: Middle East, UTC +2 ))
(( IX.VI - Age: 15 ))
(( IX.VII - Direct link to your admin record (https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/): https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c ... GvBxwrZRg/ ))
(( IX.VIII - Unedited screenshot of your /stats:
SpoilerShow
))
(( IX.IX - OOC Notes (if applicable): N/A ))
SECTION X - DECLARATIONwhite
I, Tommy Abram Pedro, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorise the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.
X.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [x] Yes | [ ] No
X.II - Signature: Tommy Pedro
X.III - Date: 11/08/2018
Last edited by Tommy Pedro on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Keyon James
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer

Re: Application - Tommy Pedro

Post by Keyon James » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Application Response

To Tommy Pedro,

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • (( IX.VIII: Please use the correct imgur link.))
  • (( IX.V: Please put in your geographic location.))
  • SECTION X Please sign your name in the Declaration.
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,
Keyon James
Bureau of Traffic Services
@Tommy Pedro

Keyon James

Keyon James
Traffic Operator I & Human Resources

Keyon James
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer

Re: Application - Tommy Pedro [ON HOLD]

Post by Keyon James » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 am

Application Response

To Tommy Pedro,

We have evaluated your application and would like to invite you to an INTERVIEW.
Please head to our headquarters in Pacific Avenue, Ocean Docks, it's located on the south side of Los Santos. Once there, call our hotline (#9021) and request an interview, stating your name.
We look forward to your interview. Please make sure that you do this within seven (7) days. If you fail to do so, your application will be considered withdrawn.

Sincerely,
Keyon James

Keyon James

Keyon James
Traffic Operator I & Human Resources

Emily Carter
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer

Re: Application - Tommy Pedro [INTERVIEW]

Post by Emily Carter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Tommy Pedro,

Your application has been reviewed regarding employment in the Bureau of Traffic Services. We are writing to you to regretfully inform you that your application has been DECLINED.
You are being denied for the following reason:
  • Was not able to answer the questions properly.
  • Lack of english skills.
You may apply again for a employment within the Bureau of Traffic Services after seven (7) days, starting from the date of your application's denial.

Sincerely,
Emily Carter