Application- Omar Bejjani [ON HOLD]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Traffic Operator within the Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Bureau of Traffic Services here!

RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN
omarbejjani

Application- Omar Bejjani [ON HOLD]

Post by omarbejjani » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Employment Application

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Title: Mr
I.II - Forename: Omar
I.III - Middle Name: Baqil
I.IV - Surname: Bejjani
I.V - Gender: [x] Male | [ ] Female | [ ] Non-binary
I.VI - Date of Birth: 24/05/1999
I.VII - Marital Status: [ ] Single | [x] Married | [ ] Widowed | [ ] Divorced
I.VII.I - If married, what's your husband/wife's name?
I.VIII - Are you a citizen of the United States?: [x] Yes | [ ] No
I.IX - Residential Address: Reverand Charles Jenning Housing Projects - Block #2 - Apartment 14
I.X - Contact Information
I.X.I - Mobile Phone Number: 575882
I.X.II - E-mail: [email protected]
SECTION II - EDUCATIONAL RECORDSwhite
II.I - High School
II.I.I - School Name: Prickle Pine Highschool
II.I.II - City, State: Las Venturas, San Andreas
II.II - Higher Education
II.II.I - University Name: Blackfield College
II.II.II - City, State: Las Venturas, San Andreas
II.II.III - Type of Diploma: Associate of Business Administration
SECTION III - CRIMINAL RECORDSwhite
III.I - Do you have any past felonious convictions?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
III.I.I - If yes, elaborate:
III.II - Do you have any past misdemeanour convictions?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
III.II.I - If yes, elaborate:
III.III - Have you received a ticket within the last year (( 10 days ))?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
III.III.I - If yes, elaborate:
III.IV - Are you currently subject to criminal trial and/or are a defendant of an ongoing court case?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
SECTION IV - LICENSESwhite
IV.I - Automotive License: [x] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Motorbike License: [x] Yes | [ ] No
IV.III - Boat License: [ ] Yes | [x] No
IV.V - Concealed Carry Weapon Licence (CCWP): [ ] Tier 1 | [ ] Tier 2 | [x] Neither
SECTION V - MEDICAL RECORDSwhite
V.I - Are you physically, mentally and psychologically fit to work optimally?: [x] Yes | [ ] No
V.I.I - If not, what deems you unfit?
V.II - Have you recently undergone surgery?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
V.III - Do you consume alcoholic beverages?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
V.III.I - If yes, how often?:
V.III.II - If yes, do you understand that you are not permitted to be on duty whilst under the influence?: [x] Yes | [ ] No
V.IV - Are you currently taking any prescribed medicines?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
V.IV.I - If yes, what are you taking?:
SECTION VI - PROFESSIONAL RECORDSwhite
VI.I - Please list down all your previous and/or current employers below Add/remove as necessary
  • Yellow Cab Co. - Taxi Driver - 8294
VI.II - Have you ever been employed by a towing company/agency before?: [ ] Yes | [x] No
VI.II.I - If yes, please indicate your previous towing company/agency:
VI.II.II - If you had worked for the Bureau of Traffic Services previously, please indicate your former position:
SECTION VII - QUESTIONNAIRE (NEW APPLICANT - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VII.I - Why do you want to become employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services?
(Minimum 100 words)
I think that I can be of great service to your company. As a young kid I would help my father work on his car, cleaning it up, replacing popped tires,charging up empty batteries and so on. While living in Las Venturas I was also working a job in delivery services which gave me more experience in driving, handling and repairing heavier vehicles . I consider myself Hard-Working, stubborn and loyal. I hope that my work in the bureaou of travic services could make the city of Los Santos a better place for all the people in tranzit out there.
VII.II- What makes you stand out amongst the other applicants?
(Minimum 100 words)
I come from a family of people who left their homes in search of a better life. To me this is what drives me forward as well. I have come to Los Santos alone to build a career and find myself a home. When something needs to be done I do not stop focusing on that until the task or problem is finished. I am loyal, I do not give up on people and I help to fulfill all needs. I am a calm individual, I always try not to lose my cool since that will often times just escalate an already escalated situation, I instead try to calmly solve the problem.
SECTION VIII - QUESTIONNAIRE (RETURNING EMPLOYEE - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VIII.I - Why do you want to be employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services once again?
(Minimum 100 words)

VIII.II- Why should we hire you again?
(Minimum 100 words)
SECTION IX - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))white
(( IX.I - Account Name: jimmysworld ))
(( IX.II - OwlGaming Forums Name: jimmysworld ))
(( IX.III - Is this your main character? [x] Yes | [ ] No ))
(( IX.IV - Unedited screenshot of all your characters (From your UCP) Active, inactive and CK’ed))
SpoilerShow
(( IX.V - Geographic Location and Timezone: Slovenia, CET ))
(( IX.VI - Age: 16 ))
(( IX.VII - Direct link to your admin record (https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/): https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c ... MgogIDkIc/ ))
(( IX.VIII - Unedited screenshot of your /stats:
SpoilerShow
))
(( IX.IX - OOC Notes (if applicable): ))
SECTION X - DECLARATIONwhite
I, Omar Baqil Bejjani, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorise the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.
X.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [x] Yes | [ ] No
X.II - Signature: O.B.
X.III - Date: 11/8/2018
Last edited by omarbejjani on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Keyon James
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer

Re: Application- Omar Bejjani

Post by Keyon James » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:28 pm

To Omar Bejjani,

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • SECTION X: You did not agree to the declaration.
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,
Keyon James
Bureau of Traffic Services[/divbox]

Keyon James

Keyon James
Traffic Operator I & Human Resources

omarbejjani

Re: Application- Omar Bejjani

Post by omarbejjani » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Keyon James wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:28 pm
To [TITLE FIRSTNAME LASTNAME],

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • SECTION X: You did not agree to the declaration.
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,
[YOUR NAME]
I apologize for failing to initially fill out the entire form. I've fixed that right now.

Keyon James
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer

Re: Application- Omar Bejjani [ON HOLD]

Post by Keyon James » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:01 am

To Omar Bejjani,

• You currently just received an ticket two (2) days ago, please pay the unpaid ticket for we can process your application.

Sincerely,
Keyon James
@omarbejjani

Keyon James

Keyon James
Traffic Operator I & Human Resources