[OOC] Steps to rejoin with different characters

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Traffic Operator within the Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Bureau of Traffic Services here!

Recruitment Status: OPEN
Reinstatement Status: OPEN
Thomas Warren
Managing Director
Managing Director

[OOC] Steps to rejoin with different characters

Post by Thomas Warren » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:05 pm

How to swap your character or reinstate with different alternatives

Greetings everyone,
  1. If you are or were a member before and your character which was in BoTS is now IC'ly disabled or CK'ed, this topic is for you.

These are the steps which you're going to follow in order to rejoin:
  • First of all, you have inform the faction Director that you're going to swap or reinstate.
  • After that, go to OwlGaming Forums and go to forms tab.
  • Scroll down and select the Faction Team - Contact (OOC) form.
  • Type of Contact should be General Question.
  • Topic: Permission to swap my character in BoTS OR Permission to reinstate to BoTS with a new alt.
  • Explanation: I would like to swap my character or reinstate to BoTS with a different character. Then, give them the reason and don't forget to mention that BoTS has this ability approved by FT.
  • Faction Name: Bureau of Traffic Services.
  • Faction Thread Link: https://st.owlgaming.net/
  • Are you a leader of your faction listed above? No unless you get permission from the Director himself to make it Yes.
  • Is This Confidential?No.

Now, your report is fully ready to be sent and approved by the Faction Team members.

Once your permission is approved by FT members, send a screenshot to me and then you ready to rejoin or submit your reinstatement.

If you have any questions, please contact me over forums PMs or over discord. ( Discord: Thomas#4090 ).
NOTES:
  • ONLY LEGAL CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED TO REJOIN.
  • You have to state your other character name which was in BoTS in your application.