Details and status of the Live Recruitment Event hosted by Los Santos County Traffic Services.
• LSCTS STATUS: CLOSED
- Managing Director
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 12:14 pm
Greetings Citizens of Los Santos,
The Los Santos County Traffic Services gladly announce that we will be hosting a Live Recruitment event. All applicants are welcome as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Must have a valid driver license and heavy driver's license
- No felony on criminal record.
- No current UNPAID tickets.
- (( No admin record for a serious offence within the last 30 days. ))
- (( Decent English & RP skills. ))
- (( All applicants must register on the website with their In-Character name. ))
In order to be able to attend and have their job interview, all applicants must fill these documents below and send them via an E-mail to HR staff:
Code: Select all
[b]Date of Birth[/b]:
[b]Marital Status[/b]: (Single/Married/Widowed/Divorced)
[b]Do you have a valid driver license?[/b]: [ ] Yes [ ] No
[b]What CCWP license do you possess?[/b]: [ ] Tier-1 [ ] Tier-2 [ ] Neither
(( [b]Direct link to your admin record ([url]https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/[/url]):[/b] [i]LINK_HERE[/i] ))
Attendants should adhere to the following rules:
- All applicants consent to authorize the Los Santos County Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on themselves.
- Any kind of illicit and/or criminal activity during the event should be reported rapidly to the Police Department.
- Possession of weapons regardless of its legitimacy is prohibited and intolerable.
- Each applicant will have a number and they shall be queued up accordingly. Those who don't show up on time will be sent down the list.
This event will take place on both TBA
Human Resources Staff