Application - Steven William [INTERVIEW]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Traffic Operator within the Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Bureau of Traffic Services here!

Recruitment Status: OPEN
Reinstatement Status: OPEN
Steven William

Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:45 pm

Employment Application

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Title: Mr
I.II - Forename: Steven
I.III - Middle Name:
I.IV - Surname: William
I.V - Gender: [X] Male | [ ] Female | [ ] Non-binary
I.VI - Date of Birth: 23/03/1994
I.VII - Marital Status: [X] Single | [ ] Married | [ ] Widowed | [ ] Divorced
I.VII.I - If married, what's your husband/wife's name? ANSWER
I.VIII - Are you a citizen of the United States?: [X] Yes | [ ] No
I.IX - Residential Address: El Corona Project Apartment #28, Washington St.
I.X - Contact Information
I.X.I - Mobile Phone Number: 458077
I.X.II - E-mail: [email protected]
SECTION II - EDUCATIONAL RECORDSwhite
II.I - High School
II.I.I - School Name: Aquinas High School
II.I.II - City, State: Bronx, Newyork
II.II - Higher Education
II.II.I - University Name: ANSWER
II.II.II - City, State: ANSWER
II.II.III - Type of Diploma: ANSWER
SECTION III - CRIMINAL RECORDSwhite
III.I - Do you have any past felonious convictions?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
III.I.I - If yes, elaborate:
III.II - Do you have any past misdemeanour convictions?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
III.II.I - If yes, elaborate:
III.III - Have you received a ticket within the last year (( 10 days ))?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
III.III.I - If yes, elaborate:
III.IV - Are you currently subject to criminal trial and/or are a defendant of an ongoing court case?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
SECTION IV - LICENSESwhite
IV.I - Automotive License: [X] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Motorbike License: [ ] Yes | [X] No
IV.III - Boat License: [ ] Yes | [X] No
IV.V - Concealed Carry Weapon Licence (CCWP): [ ] Tier 1 | [ ] Tier 2 | [X] Neither
SECTION V - MEDICAL RECORDSwhite
V.I - Are you physically, mentally and psychologically fit to work optimally?: [X] Yes | [ ] No
V.I.I - If not, what deems you unfit? ANSWER
V.II - Have you recently undergone surgery?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
V.III - Do you consume alcoholic beverages?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
V.III.I - If yes, how often?: ANSWER
V.III.II - If yes, do you understand that you are not permitted to be on duty whilst under the influence?: [ ] Yes | [ ] No
V.IV - Are you currently taking any prescribed medicines?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
V.IV.I - If yes, what are you taking?: ANSWER
SECTION VI - PROFESSIONAL RECORDSwhite
VI.I - Please list down all your previous and/or current employers below Add/remove as necessary
  • RS Haul- Tier 2 - N/A
VI.II - Have you ever been employed by a towing company/agency before?: [ ] Yes | [X] No
VI.II.I - If yes, please indicate your previous towing company/agency: ANSWER
VI.II.II - If you had worked for the Bureau of Traffic Services previously, please indicate your former position: ANSWER
SECTION VII - QUESTIONNAIRE (NEW APPLICANT - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VII.I - Why do you want to become employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services?
(Minimum 100 words)
Well, because I've had enough from these guys who's left his car on the middle of the street and I want to be from these guys who towing their car and taking people rights from these guys who are don't have any respect for the road and the drivers and my brother used to be in towing company but now he retired 6 years ago he used to tell us everything happened on his job he is sad because he retired but now he is working about mechanic workshop and he is about to open it and start working in it, and because I want to secure my own future to get married and buy the dream house and have kids.
VII.II- What makes you stand out amongst the other applicants?
(Minimum 100 words)
because i have 3 years experience on mechanic so I can serve mechanic services for you and I can work hard expect other employees because I have experience for a mechanic and it's my hobby but I didn't get any money from this experience because that was only on my personal car but I sold it 2 years ago but I've got good price on it because my modifications on it and especially when I told the buyer about the personal modifications and its from my work and my experience I'm studious man especially if that thing about the time.
SECTION VIII - QUESTIONNAIRE (RETURNING EMPLOYEE - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VIII.I - Why do you want to be employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services once again?
(Minimum 100 words)
ANSWER
VIII.II- Why should we hire you again?
(Minimum 100 words)
ANSWER
SECTION IX - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))white
(( IX.I - Account Name: x1DirecT ))
(( IX.II - OwlGaming Forums Name: x1DirecT ))
(( IX.III - Is this your main character? [X] Yes | [ ] No ))
(( IX.IV - Unedited screenshot of all your characters (From your UCP) Active, inactive and CK’ed))
SpoilerShow
(( IX.V - Geographic Location and Timezone: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Eastren Province, UTC+3 ))
(( IX.VI - Age: 16 ))
(( IX.VII - Direct link to your admin record (https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/): https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c ... 7lNyig84Q/ ))
(( IX.VIII - Unedited screenshot of your /stats:
SpoilerShow
))
(( IX.IX - If you're reinstating with your alternative, mention your previous character name (if applicable): ANSWER ))
(( IX.X - OOC Notes (if applicable): as you know i am from KSA and sometimes i have to go afk for mins or suddenly i log off for riligious or personal reasons because i'm muslim so i hope you'll excuse me for that.))
SECTION X - DECLARATIONwhite
I, Steven William, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorise the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.
X.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [X] Yes | [ ] No
X.II - Signature: William
X.III - Date: 05/04/2019
Last edited by Steven William on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leon Carter
Head of Traffic Operators

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:03 am

Application Response

To Mr. Steven Williams,

Your application has been reviewed regarding employment in the Bureau of Traffic Services. We are writing to you to regretfully inform you that your application has been DECLINED.
You are being denied for the following reason:
  • Lying in your application answers about past felonious convictions and then signing the declaration as well, claiming to have not lied at all.
You may NOT apply again for a employment within the Bureau of Traffic Services, starting from the date of your application's denial. Or when recruitment has opened again. ( This only applies if you've been declined because the applications were closed. )

Sincerely,
L. Carter
Leon Carter
Bureau of Traffic Services
Nathan Moreau
Supervisor
Supervisor

Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:56 am

Application Response

To Mr. Steven William,

I had reviewed your concern and are pleased to let you know that your application will be re-opened. Mr. Leon Carter will be handling it. A new decision on your application will be made very soon. Until then, your application is ON HOLD.

Sincerely,

Nathan Moreau
Nathan Moreau
Human Resources Supervisor
Senior Traffic Operator
Leon Carter

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Steven William,

Firstly I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience caused due to my mistake.

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • (( IX.IV - Use the direct link for your image. To do this, you right click on the uploaded image and select "Copy Image Address". ))
  • (( IX.VIII - Use the direct link for your image. To do this, you right click on the uploaded image and select "Copy Image Address". ))
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,
L. Carter
Leon Carter
Steven William

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi, first of all i am so sorry about my late but I have final exams at this time and i've got 2 weeks to finish it all, well, I uploaded new links and i hope you can see it now.
Leon Carter

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Steven William,

We have evaluated your application and would like to invite you to an INTERVIEW.
Please head to our headquarters in Pacific Avenue, Ocean Docks, it's located on the south side of Los Santos. Once there, call our hotline (#9021) and request an interview, stating your name. We are looking forward to interviewing you!

Notes:
  • Please make sure that you do this interview within seven (7) days. If you fail to do so, your application will be considered withdrawn.
  • If you've called for days and failed to get a response back from our Human Resources Team, reply back to your application with a proof and the period is going to be extended for 2-3 days accordingly. (( Screenshot of the logs where you've called and RP it your way )).
  • Please ensure you bring with you a copy of the Mental Evaluation and results of your Drug Test. You can do both tests at Saint Ernest Medical Center. ((This is going to be passived. You're going to RP handing both files over to your Interviewer, and state whether you'ved passed them or not )).

Sincerely,
L. Carter
Leon Carter