Application - Bob Thomas [ACCEPTED]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Traffic Operator within the Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Bureau of Traffic Services here!

Recruitment Status: OPEN
Reinstatement Status: OPEN
Bob Thomas
Probationary Traffic Operator

Sat May 11, 2019 6:54 am

Employment Application

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Title: [Mr]/Ms/Mrs/Mx/Dr
I.II - Forename: Bob
I.III - Middle Name:
I.IV - Surname: Thomas
I.V - Gender: [X ] Male | [ ] Female | [ ] Non-binary
I.VI - Date of Birth: 28/10/1988
I.VII - Marital Status: [ X] Single | [ ] Married | [ ] Widowed | [ ] Divorced
I.VII.I - If married, what's your husband/wife's name? N/A
I.VIII - Are you a citizen of the United States?: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
I.IX - Residential Address: 1998 Gate Street, Idlewood
I.X - Contact Information
I.X.I - Mobile Phone Number: 131008
I.X.II - E-mail: [email protected]
SECTION II - EDUCATIONAL RECORDSwhite
II.I - High School
II.I.I - School Name: West Tec State High
II.I.II - City, State: Los Santos, USA
II.II - Higher Education
II.II.I - University Name: N/A
II.II.II - City, State: N/A
II.II.III - Type of Diploma: N/A
SECTION III - CRIMINAL RECORDSwhite
III.I - Do you have any past felonious convictions?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
III.I.I - If yes, elaborate: N/A
III.II - Do you have any past misdemeanour convictions?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
III.II.I - If yes, elaborate: N/A
III.III - Have you received a ticket within the last year (( 10 days ))?: [ ] Yes | [ X] No
III.III.I - If yes, elaborate: ((Fair sure its been past 10 days))
III.IV - Are you currently subject to criminal trial and/or are a defendant of an ongoing court case?: [ ] Yes | [ X] No
SECTION IV - LICENSESwhite
IV.I - Automotive License: [ X] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Motorbike License: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
IV.III - Boat License: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
IV.V - Concealed Carry Weapon Licence (CCWP): [ ] Tier 1 | [ ] Tier 2 | [ X] Neither
SECTION V - MEDICAL RECORDSwhite
V.I - Are you physically, mentally and psychologically fit to work optimally?: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
V.I.I - If not, what deems you unfit? N/A
V.II - Have you recently undergone surgery?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
V.III - Do you consume alcoholic beverages?: [ ] Yes | [ ]X No
V.III.I - If yes, how often?: N/A
V.III.II - If yes, do you understand that you are not permitted to be on duty whilst under the influence?: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
V.IV - Are you currently taking any prescribed medicines?: [ ] Yes | [ X] No
V.IV.I - If yes, what are you taking?: N/A
SECTION VI - PROFESSIONAL RECORDSwhite
VI.I - Please list down all your previous and/or current employers below Add/remove as necessary
  • EMPLOYER - POSITION WITHIN EMPLOYMENT - CONTACT INFORMATION
  • EMPLOYER - POSITION WITHIN EMPLOYMENT - CONTACT INFORMATION
VI.II - Have you ever been employed by a towing company/agency before?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
VI.II.I - If yes, please indicate your previous towing company/agency: N/A
VI.II.II - If you had worked for the Bureau of Traffic Services previously, please indicate your former position: N/A
SECTION VII - QUESTIONNAIRE (NEW APPLICANT - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VII.I - Why do you want to become employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services?
(Minimum 100 words)
Hi i'm bob, i would very much like to join you guys in enforcing traffic laws and dealing with some people that don't follow any of the laws and park how ever they like. I'd also like to become one of the team as i went out on my own after moving here and am finding it very hard to find work ( Contracts ) to parts of the city as its ran by you guys! As any great person wanting to move forward in life i feel i really need this job to help support my self and support the people in LS that follow the laws. I also look forward to climbing the ranks in the work place and earning good money for doing a good deed. ((129 words via word ))
VII.II- What makes you stand out amongst the other applicants?
(Minimum 100 words)
As you would have seen in my application i have been self employed working as a mechanic and also the odd tows, i feel like i would be a great asset to the company as i can upkeep the vehicles and machinery. I also feel i have i high work ethic and high work drive and take a great value and pride in my work no matter the job. I also think i have great leader ship skills and team communication, In this case it would be keeping our streets clean of illegally parked cars and bikes as far as a high work drive goes i can promise you'll receive nothing but hard work and team motivational vibes. (( theres 118 words via ms word ))
SECTION VIII - QUESTIONNAIRE (RETURNING EMPLOYEE - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VIII.I - Why do you want to be employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services once again?
(Minimum 100 words)
N/A
VIII.II- Why should we hire you again?
(Minimum 100 words)
N/A
SECTION IX - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))white
(( IX.I - Account Name: OneFriedTurtle ))
(( IX.II - OwlGaming Forums Name: OneFriedTurtle ))
(( IX.III - Is this your main character? [ x] Yes | [ ] No ))
(( IX.IV - Unedited screenshot of all your characters (From your UCP) Active, inactive and CK’ed)) (( IX.V - Geographic Location and Timezone: UTC+10 Melbourne Australia ))
(( IX.VI - Age: 23 ))
(( IX.VII - Direct link to your admin record (https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/): https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c ... aXalGGls4/ ))
(( IX.VIII - Unedited screenshot of your /stats: ))
(( IX.IX - If you're reinstating with your alternative, mention your previous character name (if applicable): N/A))
(( IX.X - OOC Notes (if applicable): N/A))
SECTION X - DECLARATIONwhite
I, Bob Thomas, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorise the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.
X.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
X.II - Signature: B.Thomas
X.III - Date: 5/11/2019
Last edited by Bob Thomas on Sat May 11, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nathan Moreau
Supervisor
Supervisor

Sat May 11, 2019 1:30 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Bob Thomas,

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • Section I.X.II: Please indicate your full email address, including the domain(and top-level domain, if applicable).
  • Section VI.I: Replace this with "N/A" if you haven't had an employer other than yourself prior.
  • Section VII.I: 100 words, please.
  • Section VII.II: 100 words, please.
  • (( Section IX.I: Indicate your actual OOC username in-game. ))
  • (( Section IX.V: Indicate your geographical timezone. ))
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,

Nathan Moreau
Bureau of Traffic Services
Nathan Moreau
Human Resources Supervisor
Senior Traffic Operator
Bob Thomas

Sat May 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Changes have been made.
Nathan Moreau
Supervisor
Supervisor

Mon May 13, 2019 6:07 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Bob Thomas,

We have evaluated your application and would like to invite you to an INTERVIEW.
Please head to our headquarters in Pacific Avenue, Ocean Docks, it's located on the south side of Los Santos. Once there, call our hotline (#9021) and request an interview, stating your name. We are looking forward to interviewing you!

Notes:
  • Please make sure that you do this interview within seven (7) days. If you fail to do so, your application will be considered withdrawn.
  • If you've called for days and failed to get a response back from our Human Resources Team, reply back to your application with a proof and the period is going to be extended for 2-3 days accordingly. (( Screenshot of the logs where you've called and RP it your way )).
  • Please ensure you bring with you a copy of the Mental Evaluation and results of your Drug Test. You can do both tests at Saint Ernest Medical Center. ((This is going to be passived. You're going to RP handing both files over to your Interviewer, and state whether you'ved passed them or not )).

Sincerely,

Nathan Moreau
Nathan Moreau
Senior Traffic Operator
Bob Thomas

Sat May 18, 2019 2:35 am

Hello Nathan, Sorry for the late reply i have been away on holidays, (( Stayed away for work )) I have been unable to get a hold of one of your team members in the last 2 days i have been back. I hope i can catch you very soon looking forward to meeting you. Bob
Nathan Moreau
Supervisor
Supervisor

Sat May 18, 2019 3:37 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Bob Thomas,

You did well on your recent interview. As a result, we would like to ACCEPT you into the Bureau of Traffic Services and offer you a probationary position within our bureau.

Please call our hotline number (#9021) in order to finalize your hiring paperwork into the Bureau of Traffic Services. (( Get added to the F3 faction list as well. ))

During your probationary period, you are to review the informational manual that can be found HERE. You are also expected to fill out an employee information form HERE.
Also make sure to read our policy HERE.
(( Make sure to join our discord server https://discord.gg/BW8jUDK and tag any of management team to set your roles. ))

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Nathan Moreau
Nathan Moreau
Senior Traffic Operator