Application - Scott Locheed [INTERVIEW]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying to be a Traffic Operator within the Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Bureau of Traffic Services here!

Recruitment Status: OPEN
Reinstatement Status: OPEN
Scott Locheed

Sun May 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Employment Application

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Title: Mr.
I.II - Forename: Scott
I.III - Middle Name: N/A
I.IV - Surname: Locheed
I.V - Gender: [x ] Male | [ ] Female | [ ] Non-binary
I.VI - Date of Birth: 01/01/1989
I.VII - Marital Status: [x ] Single | [ ] Married | [ ] Widowed | [ ] Divorced
I.VII.I - If married, what's your husband/wife's name? N/A
I.VIII - Are you a citizen of the United States?: [x ] Yes | [ ] No
I.IX - Residential Address: 1, Verona Beach Blvd
I.X - Contact Information
I.X.I - Mobile Phone Number: 406541
I.X.II - E-mail: [email protected]
SECTION II - EDUCATIONAL RECORDSwhite
II.I - High School
II.I.I - School Name: Las Venturas East High School
II.I.II - City, State: Las Venturas, San Andreas
II.II - Higher Education
II.II.I - University Name: Las Venturas Community Collage
II.II.II - City, State: Las Venturas, San Andreas
II.II.III - Type of Diploma: Metal Fabrication 2 year Diploma
SECTION III - CRIMINAL RECORDSwhite
III.I - Do you have any past felonious convictions?: [ ] Yes | [x ] No
III.I.I - If yes, elaborate: N/A
III.II - Do you have any past misdemeanour convictions?: [ ] Yes | [x ] No
III.II.I - If yes, elaborate: N/A
III.III - Have you received a ticket within the last year (( 10 days ))?: [ ] Yes | [ x] No
III.III.I - If yes, elaborate: N/A
III.IV - Are you currently subject to criminal trial and/or are a defendant of an ongoing court case?: [ ] Yes | [x ] No
SECTION IV - LICENSESwhite
IV.I - Automotive License: [x ] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Motorbike License: [x ] Yes | [ ] No
IV.III - Boat License: [ ] Yes | [x ] No
IV.V - Concealed Carry Weapon Licence (CCWP): [ ] Tier 1 | [ ] Tier 2 | [ x] Neither
SECTION V - MEDICAL RECORDSwhite
V.I - Are you physically, mentally and psychologically fit to work optimally?: [x ] Yes | [ ] No
V.I.I - If not, what deems you unfit? N/A
V.II - Have you recently undergone surgery?: [ ] Yes | [x ] No
V.III - Do you consume alcoholic beverages?: [x ] Yes | [ ] No
V.III.I - If yes, how often?: Maybe one day per two weeks.
V.III.II - If yes, do you understand that you are not permitted to be on duty whilst under the influence?: [x ] Yes | [ ] No
V.IV - Are you currently taking any prescribed medicines?: [ ] Yes | [ x] No
V.IV.I - If yes, what are you taking?: N/A
SECTION VI - PROFESSIONAL RECORDSwhite
VI.I - Please list down all your previous and/or current employers below Add/remove as necessary
  • RS Haul - Cert 2 Delivery driver - RS Haul Hotline #2552
  • HEX Towing - Tow truck/Flat Deck Operator - N/A
VI.II - Have you ever been employed by a towing company/agency before?: [x ] Yes | [ ] No
VI.II.I - If yes, please indicate your previous towing company/agency: HEX Towing
VI.II.II - If you had worked for the Bureau of Traffic Services previously, please indicate your former position: N/A
SECTION VII - QUESTIONNAIRE (NEW APPLICANT - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VII.I - Why do you want to become employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services?
(Minimum 100 words)
I want to be employed by the Bureau of Transportation services because I am looking to find a job that delivers satisfaction. Not only to become a part of a job, but to become a part of the family. I want to employ my previously learned skills, as well as pick some up along the way. Job security plays a big factor when looking for work, this makes the bureau perfect to suit my needs. I believe hard work pays off, and I’m of prime health to do my best work. I see the city of Los Santos as my forever city and I want to give back to the city in a way that shows. I want to make a difference..
VII.II- What makes you stand out amongst the other applicants?
(Minimum 100 words)
I stand out because I have an excellent attention to detail. I have put great effort into increasing my knowledge by taking multiple courses. I have Air Brakes, WHMIS, fall arrest, grinder safety, welding safety, confined space, and forklift training certs. I also took a MED A1 Naval course. I have no problem operating heavy equipment such as tractors, excavators, plows, forklifts, and bobcats. Also, motor vehicle such as flat decks, tow trucks, boom trucks, dump trucks, and other 3 axel vehicles. With my background of metal fabrication, I can prove useful on the job when something breaks, and you need reliability behind the work you're trusting to fix it. My dedication to my job will prove itself if shown the opportunity. .
SECTION VIII - QUESTIONNAIRE (RETURNING EMPLOYEE - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VIII.I - Why do you want to be employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services once again?
(Minimum 100 words)
ANSWER
VIII.II- Why should we hire you again?
(Minimum 100 words)
ANSWER
SECTION IX - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))white
(( IX.I - Account Name: falcon ))
(( IX.II - OwlGaming Forums Name: falcon ))
(( IX.III - Is this your main character? [x ] Yes | [ ] No ))
(( IX.IV - Unedited screenshot of all your characters (From your UCP) Active, inactive and CK’ed))
SpoilerShow
(( IX.V - Geographic Location and Timezone: ADT ))
(( IX.VI - Age: 24 ))
(( IX.VII - Direct link to your admin record (https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/): https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c ... lfgd2vObI/ ))
(( IX.VIII - Unedited screenshot of your /stats:
SpoilerShow
))
(( IX.IX - If you're reinstating with your alternative, mention your previous character name (if applicable): N/A ))
(( IX.X - OOC Notes (if applicable): ANSWER ))
SECTION X - DECLARATIONwhite
I, Scott Locheed, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorise the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.
X.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [x ] Yes | [ ] No
X.II - Signature: Scott Locheed
X.III - Date: 12/05/2019
Last edited by Scott Locheed on Wed May 15, 2019 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sam McGinty
Supervisor
Supervisor

Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Scott Locheed,

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • Please change the topic's title to the proper one (i.e Application - John Doe; as per your First & Surname)
  • (( Request a name change to your IC name on this section here.
  • I.X.II:Please fill in this field with your respective e-mail address or leave it with N/A if non-applicable.
  • II.I.II:Please fill in the proper state name, not the country.
  • II.II.II:Please fill in the proper state name, not the country.
  • VII.I:Your words count doesn't meet our minimum words criteria.
  • VII.II:Your words count doesn't meet our minimum words criteria.
  • (( IX.VIII:Please attach an SS of your current /stats in-game; as in copy the direct link of the image and paste it on the application in its proper field. ))
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,
Bureau of Traffic Services
Sam McGinty
Operations Supervisor - Human Resources Manager
Scott Locheed

Wed May 15, 2019 1:19 am

Changes have been made.
Sam McGinty
Supervisor
Supervisor

Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 am

Application Response

To Mr. Scott Locheed,

We have begun initial review of your application and have determined that it is not complete. Please make the appropriate changes on your application in order for it to be completely reviewed. Until the following changes are made, your application is ON HOLD. Please make the following changes:
  • (( Request a name change to your IC name on this section here. ))
Once the appropriate changes have been made, please notify us by responding here and we will once more review your application. If you fail to make these changes within two (2) days, your application will be denied.

Sincerely,
Sam McGinty
Scott Locheed

Wed May 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Appropriate requests have been made, awaiting response.
Scott Locheed

Wed May 15, 2019 10:39 pm

Updates have been completed.
Sam McGinty
Supervisor
Supervisor

Thu May 16, 2019 11:13 am

Application Response

To Mr. Scott Locheed,

We have evaluated your application and would like to invite you to an INTERVIEW.
Please head to our headquarters in Pacific Avenue, Ocean Docks, it's located on the south side of Los Santos. Once there, call our hotline (#9021) and request an interview, stating your name.
We look forward to your interview. Please make sure that you do this within seven (7) days. If you fail to do so, your application will be considered withdrawn.

Sincerely,
Sam McGinty