Unlawful Impound - 2016 BMW X5 xDrive35i

Fill in a report here if you believe that your vehicle has been unlawfully impounded
Tatiana Francine Leon

Tue May 14, 2019 9:24 am

Unlawful Impound Report

Your Information
Name: Tatiana Francine Leon
Address: #5 San Pedro Avenue, Las Colinas, Los Santos, San Andreas.
Phone-number: 385075
E-mail: N/A
Bank account number: 3841 1210 8921 1401

Vehicle Information
Vehicle model: Huntley
Vehicle type: 2016 BMW X5 xDrive35i
License plate: N/A
VIN: 23486

Location of parking: #7 San Pedro Avenue, Las Colinas, Los Santos, San Andreas.
Date of impound: 13/05/19

Why do you think this impound was unlawful?: I'm the victim of a negligent operator in your bureau, not everybody has the luxury of a second car available to them however if that applied to me I would most likely be seeking legal action in civil court as we speak without any hesitation. Anyways I have thoroughly examined my surveillance footage and have been left completely baffled as to how this operator thought he could get away with seizing a vehicle, one abiding by parking laws with two wheels mounted on the sidewalk while in front of my very own property. I seek immediate ramifications for the operator involved as well as a written apology, as well as the immediate release of my vehicle free of charge; Failure to uphold both requests will see this turning into a civil suit.
Sam McGinty
Supervisor
Supervisor

Tue May 14, 2019 12:15 pm

Greetings Ms. Leon,

We're sorry for your frustration and regretful to inform you that your vehicle has been lawfully impounded as per vehicle code & regulations. Your vehicle was seen abandoned in a manner that violates the county's vehicle code; having been parked against the flow of traffic isn't as much abiding by the parking laws as you have stated. Therefore, our operator isn't at fault and you will have to pay the full impoundment fees accordingly to have your vehicle released.
If you wish to learn more about vehicle code and parking regulations please refer to this webpage here.

A photograph should be attached below to demonstrate current violation.
Attached PhotographShow

However, if you have any concerns or inquiries whatsoever, please don't hesitate to reply here and you'll be further assisted by supervisory staff.
I'll keep the topic unlocked for 3 days unless any discussion was opened.

Sincerely,
Operations Supervisor

Sam McGinty
Operations Supervisor - Human Resources Manager