[Ride-along Request] - Douglas Curtis [APPROVED]

Here, you can submit a request for a ride-along with any of our operators.

MODERATORS: Operations Supervisors
Douglas Curtis

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:24 am

Ride-along Request

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Full Name: Douglas Curtis.
I.II - Date of Birth: December 19th, 1995.
I.III - Phone Number: 484032.
I.IV - Residential Address: None.
SECTION II - MOTIVATIONwhite
II.I - Why are you requesting a ridealong within our department? I'm quite interested in taking part of this bureau. Therefore, I was wondering it would be a great idea if I perfom few ridealongs and join its employees before that, in order to gain experience of my work from them.
II.II - Are you considering joining our department in the future? Yes.
SECTION III - ((OOC INFORMATION))white
III.I - In-game Username: Yassine9966
III.II - Owlgaming Forum Name: Bidrift
III.III - Link to admin history from UCP: https://i.imgur.com/OA5dwLP.png
SECTION IV - DISCLAIMERwhite
I, Douglas Curtis, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorize the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.

IV.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [X] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Signature: Douglas Curtis
IV.III - Date: 01/06/2019
Sam McGinty
Supervisor
Supervisor

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Ride-along Request Response

To Mr. Douglas Curtis,

After reviewing your request for a ride along, we have decided to accept it. Therefore, you may now call our hotline (9021) and request the ride along within any of our operators.
You'll have maximally 7 days from the request acceptance day to conduct it. This period should also be enough in case you called while there's not an available unit to pick your call.

Sincerely,
Bureau of Traffic Services
Sam McGinty
Operations Supervisor - Human Resources Manager