[PWTD] Application - Stefan Jackson [DECLINED]

The Recruitment Desk will provide you with information on applying at Public Works Traffic Division or Bureau of Traffic Services.

Apply for the Public Works Traffic Division or Bureau of Traffic Services here!

PWTD Recruitment Status: OPEN
PWTD Reinstatement Status: OPEN

BoTS Recruitment Status: OPEN
BoTS Reinstatement Status: OPEN
Stefan Jackson

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Employment Application

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATIONwhite
I.I - Title: Mr
I.II - Forename: Stefan
I.III - Middle Name: -
I.IV - Surname: Jackson
I.V - Gender: [ X] Male | [ ] Female | [ ] Non-binary
I.VI - Date of Birth: 27/09/1995
I.VII - Marital Status: [ X] Single | [ ] Married | [ ] Widowed | [ ] Divorced
I.VII.I - If married, what's your husband/wife's name? ANSWER
I.VIII - Are you a citizen of the United States?: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
I.IX - Residential Address: Currently Don`t own a house but I will in a few days.
I.X - Contact Information
I.X.I - Mobile Phone Number: N/A
I.X.II - E-mail: [email protected]
SECTION II - EDUCATIONAL RECORDSwhite
II.I - High School
II.I.I - School Name: Stuyvesant High School
II.I.II - City, State: Chambers, NY
II.II - Higher Education
II.II.I - University Name: -
II.II.II - City, State: A-
II.II.III - Type of Diploma: -
SECTION III - CRIMINAL RECORDSwhite
III.I - Do you have any past felonious convictions?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
III.I.I - If yes, elaborate: ANSWER
III.II - Do you have any past misdemeanour convictions?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
III.II.I - If yes, elaborate: ANSWER
III.III - Have you received a ticket within the last year (( 10 days ))?: [ ] Yes | [ X] No
III.III.I - If yes, elaborate: ANSWER
III.IV - Are you currently subject to criminal trial and/or are a defendant of an ongoing court case?: [ ] Yes | [ X] No
SECTION IV - LICENSESwhite
IV.I - Automotive License: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
IV.II - Motorbike License: [ X] Yes | [ ] No
IV.III - Boat License: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
IV.V - Concealed Carry Weapon Licence (CCWP): [ ] Tier 1 | [ ] Tier 2 | [X ] Neither
SECTION V - MEDICAL RECORDSwhite
V.I - Are you physically, mentally and psychologically fit to work optimally?: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
V.I.I - If not, what deems you unfit? ANSWER
V.II - Have you recently undergone surgery?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
V.III - Do you consume alcoholic beverages?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
V.III.I - If yes, how often?: ANSWER
V.III.II - If yes, do you understand that you are not permitted to be on duty whilst under the influence?: [ ] Yes | [ ] No
V.IV - Are you currently taking any prescribed medicines?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
V.IV.I - If yes, what are you taking?: ANSWER
SECTION VI - PROFESSIONAL RECORDSwhite
VI.I - Please list down all your previous and/or current employers below
  • EMPLOYER - POSITION WITHIN EMPLOYMENT - CONTACT INFORMATION
  • EMPLOYER - POSITION WITHIN EMPLOYMENT - CONTACT INFORMATION
VI.II - Have you ever been employed by a towing company/agency before?: [ ] Yes | [X ] No
VI.II.I - If yes, please indicate your previous towing company/agency: ANSWER
VI.II.II - If you had worked for the Bureau of Traffic Services previously, please indicate your former position: -
SECTION VII - QUESTIONNAIRE (NEW APPLICANT - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VII.I - Why do you want to become employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services?
(Minimum 100 words)
While the Bureau of Traffic Services is best known for the towing or relocation of vehicles, they routinely provide critical support services for many large scale civic events and emergency operations. This includes the posting of temporary parking restrictions and the delivery of security barricades and other temporary structures used for traffic and crowd control.

Traffic Services also manages the program that utilizes contractor tow trucks from the private sector to keep abandoned vehicles off of city streets. New York once had a great backlog for towing abandoned vehicles. But that changed in 1989 when the City initiated an innovative program that assigned the towing of junk vehicles to private towing firms.

As a result, the backlog was cut dramatically and the glut of abandoned vehicles has been greatly reduced.

VII.II- What makes you stand out amongst the other applicants?
(Minimum 100 words)
I as a candidate who can bring unique qualities and traits to the position that would benefit both the individual in completing the role and the business as a whole will stand out amongst other applicants. In essence this question gives me an opportunity to leave a lasting impression with the interviewer and for me to inform superior abilities and character traits that set you apart from the competition. By taking time to fully understand this goal
SECTION VIII - QUESTIONNAIRE (RETURNING EMPLOYEE - LEAVE BLANK IF NOT APPLICABLE)white
VIII.I - Why do you want to be employed by the Bureau of Traffic Services once again?
(Minimum 100 words)
ANSWER
VIII.II- Why should we hire you again?
(Minimum 100 words)
ANSWER
SECTION IX - (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))white
(( IX.I - Account Name: Steffan3279 ))
(( IX.II - OwlGaming Forums Name: Steffan3270 ))
(( IX.III - Is this your main character? [X ] Yes | [ ] No ))
(( IX.IV - Unedited screenshot of all your characters (From your UCP) Active, inactive and CK’ed))
SpoilerShow
(( IX.V - Geographic Location and Timezone: GMT +2 ))
(( IX.VI - Age: 24 ))
(( IX.VII - Direct link to your admin record (https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/): ANSWER ))
(( IX.VIII - Unedited screenshot of your /stats:
SpoilerShow
))
(( IX.IX - If you're reinstating with your alternative, mention your previous character name (if applicable): ANSWER ))
(( IX.X - OOC Notes (if applicable): ANSWER ))
SECTION X - DECLARATIONwhite
I, Stefan Jackson, certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true, thorough and complete to the best of my knowledge, and that I did not withhold or conceal any information that could be deemed important for evaluation purposes of my recruitment application, and that I have filled out this application fully on my own without any interference from a third party.

I hereby authorise the Bureau of Traffic Services to conduct a thorough background check on myself which includes, but is not limited to, previous employers, criminal record, medical record as well as any inquiries that can assist the Bureau of Traffic Services in evaluating this application.

By submitting this application, I understand and accept that I may be subject to denial for any reason deemed justified by the Bureau of Traffic Services. I will not sue the Bureau of Traffic Services for any of the aforementioned points.
X.I - I have read and thoroughly understand the above declaration, and hereby accept it: [X ] Yes | [ ] No
X.II - Signature: S.Jackson
X.III - Date: 14/09/2019
Kyle Sanders
Supervisor
Supervisor

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:21 pm

Application Response

To Mr. Stefan Jackson,

Your application has been reviewed regarding employment in the Department of Public Works, Traffic Division. We are sad to inform you that your application has been DECLINED.
You are being denied for the following reason(s):
  • Obvious plagiarism in the questionnaire section.
You may apply again for a position within the Department of Public Works, Traffic Division after fourteen (14) days, starting from the date of your application's denial.

Sincerely,
Kyle Sanders
Department of Public Works, Traffic Division
Kyle Sanders
Operations Supervisor - Human Resources Manager